Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Social Network

Last night I went to see The Social Network starring Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg. I wasn't sure what I would think of it, but I actually really liked it. As a movie it kept me interested from beginning to end. The problem with a movie being based on real people, and yet not everything being real facts, is that I found myself constantly thinking "Is this part true?". As soon as I got home I opened my trusty laptop (to Wikipedia of course) to learn more facts about all of these characters. I recommend going to see the movie. It is entertaining, thought provoking, and you will learn some facts you did not know. Just be prepared to be close to a computer since the movie may leave you with some additional questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment